- Famous 20-Point Full-Service Oil Change
- Full-Service Supreme
- Other Maintenance Services
- Air Conditioning Recharge
- Air Filter Replacement
- Automatic Transmission Flush
- Battery Replacement
- Battery Terminal Cleaning
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Cooling System Flush
- Emission System Cleaner
- Engine Flush
- Fuel Filter Replacement
- Gearbox Fluid Service
- Headlight Restoration
- Light Bulb Replacement
- PCV Valve Replacement
- Power Steering Flush
- Reusable Air Filter Cleaning
- Serpentine Belt Replacement
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Additives & Treatments
- Fleet Services
- Henry's Hints
Castrol Tection Extra
Engineered to Exceed the 12 Dimensions of Engine Protection
Modern engines run under harsher conditions than ever before. That's why Castrol Tection Extra is engineered to deliver 12 benefits in 1 formulation.
Whether running an on road fleet or off road equipment, Tection Extra's Maximum Protection 12 formulation is a multi-benefit solution that provides 12 ways to protect your engine from the stress and strain of a harsh operating environment. It exceeds the demands of OEM specifications for Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack and Volvo, as well as the toughest industry standards for wear protection and soot management.
Take Advantage of 12 Benefits in 1 Solution:
- Reduced Piston Deposits — Keeps engine performance at peak level and reduces oil consumption.
- Decreased Corrosion — Protects engine surfaces from harmful corrosion and helps extend engine life.
- Improved Soot Management and Low Ash Technology — Reduces soot related oil thickening and helps reduce engine wear.
- Reduced Valve Train Wear — Protects the life and power of an engine.
- Increased Ring Wear Protection — Reduces oil consumption and protects an engine's performance and compression.
- Decreased Oil Consumption — Diminishes the need for top up and reduces emissions.
- Superior Shear Stability — Protects against excessive viscosity loss.
- Improved Sludge Protection — Fights sludge formation to maintain a clean engine.
- Enhanced Protection from Filter Plugging — Reduces the chance of long–term particulate engine damage.
- Outstanding Cold Pumpability — Protects engines during start–up in cold weather.
- Advanced Oxidation Control — Counters sludge build up and increases oil life.
- Increased Aeration Protection — Ensures optimum engine performance.